Abbey Meadows

Abbey Meadows

Friday 29 May 2009

Fontburn

Niall sitting patiently

Wood Horsetail...Fontburn

Maidenhair Spleenwort...Greenleighton


Small copper on Germander speedwell



Early purple orchid...Greenleighton




Wood Cranesbill...Longwitton dene.



As I promised I would take my son fishing this week we headed for Fontburn today. The weather was beautiful and it brought out a lot of people but the fish weren't biting. Looking at the log at the end of the day very few people were successful. Many thanks to Stewart who kindly e-mailed Niall some advice as I don't know anything about fishing. However, he still enjoyed his day out. Posted a few pics from a few outings this week. So far only 2 Painted ladies; one at Clifton yesterday and one in my garden this morning.

No comments: